Thursday, February 17, 2011

small people -guest post by Rachel Meszaros

Standing with my back to the warm spring sun, I find a rhythm as I work. Bend, straighten, peg. The basket empties, and the washing snaps softly in the breeze as I stand back and take it in. My mind is still adjusting, a tiny, perfect daughter, after two small precious boys, my cherished little family. The line full of pink, after four years of blue.
My daydreaming slams to a stop, the boys demand my attention. We play, we run, and then I pause, an ear turned towards the open bedroom window, as I hear the cry of our little girl, wanting to join the fun. I lift her from her cot, remove her wrap as her tiny fingers curl round my fingers. Just like her brothers, her tiny perfection takes my breath away. Three beautiful, enchanting small people, who fill my heart and my days. I am blessed.

This post was shared with me, as a lovely moment in the world of PINK. Thanks Rachel.
Checkout Rachel's fabulous blog {explore} for more great photos and thoughts of her life. 

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Wow, I'm so excited! Thank you for having me as your guest blogger!

xxR