Thursday, October 29, 2009

Inside my 'mini shop'

Wow I have not posted for a while! Not much going on around here I'm afraid.... although it could be the fact that I've enjoyed being away from the computer of late... know what I mean?

Anyway, I thought you'd like a tour of my tiny 'shop'. (It's our garage transformed into a lovely room.) Shop is open by appointment only..... if you're in the area, do stop by!

Stepping through the front door way

Lovely handmade goodies

The old cot has a new home
(the fridge sits on the right there, with it's front door off - it houses all the play food!)

Goodies galour.... this is my store room after all! (Behind this is where I wrap and package orders.... plus my fabric stash, knitting machine, rainbow comfort packs that are ready to go...)

One of the 2 clothing racks and shoe displays (boy do they take up room!) Winter wear is piled up in a corner for now..... could only hang Summer!

I play in it time to time and change things around. The girls love to play in the shop too... I find things in odd spots and wonder if in fact it's in a better place. Wonder what the space would look like if I let the girls take charge of decorating. Actually I only have to walk into the bomb that is called the 'playroom' to get my answer...

No comments: