Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Eye Spy.... something blooming

Have been wanting to do this eye spy for a couple of days now! Better late than never.
In our garden, there are lots of flowers blooming, so I thought it fitting to put them here. A pink mix of Camellias, Rhododendrons, Magnolia - which are kinda pink.
I've also included me in this mix, as it was my birthday last Thursday.... it was a blooming lovely day! The giant tea cup was one of my presents and it has lots of blooms on it too. (From Tea Too) I've been enjoying many a cuppa from it. My sister gave it to me and bought herself one too, so we can have giant teas together. Isn't that sweet??

Of course I have to show off my two little girls, who have bloomed into their own unique little personalities. Very different to each other.

And, well, all I can say about this shot is - blooming gorgeous!

Thanks to Holly from Snipping, Snippets & Snapshots for this week's theme.
Click on the Eye Spy badge on the side to join in.

No comments: