Sunday, November 1, 2009

Eye Spy... shoes

These are my favourite shoes for Summer.... or when ever I can wear them! I got them a couple of Christmas' ago from my girls (they have great taste!).

These are my fancy shoes, for special outings and when I want to tower over Mat. So they don't get used very often.... well, not by me anyway! (The girls LOVE playing with all my shoes and have no problem strutting around in heels either.)

I was looking at my (small) collection of shoes for this eye spy and noticed I have a lot of red shoes and black shoes. The ones I wear the most are either pink or red!

If I could fit into any of my girls shoes, I'd be wearing these ones that Chai is wearing (all the time at the moment)! They are so fun and seem to go with anything.... my kinda shoe! You can buy them here at bpab.... by the way.... (hehehehe)

Thanks to Anastasia Drawing and Dreaming for the theme this week.
Head over to Bug and Pop for more shoes during this week.

2 comments:

Cathie said...

yay, i like your shoes!
isn't it funny how we don't use our spesh shoes very often but they still seem to get a good work out :)

Anastasia said...

what fun sandals - they look SO comfy!!