Friday, October 31, 2008

Shave for Wishes!



I have just launched a fund raising thingo!
I will be shaving all my locks off (to #1 all over) when we reach the $500 mark!
All for the sake of helping make some more wishes come true for seriously ill children.
All funds raised will be going to Make A Wish Australia.

If you would like to support me please visit this page:
beyond pink and blue's SHAVE for WISHES!
or perhaps you're sick of seeing someone with so many colours on her head that to have her shaved would be a huge headache cure.....
What ever your reasons, please share this news with everyone.
Thanks for your support!

Oh yeah, I nearly forgot to mention-
5% of every sale made at beyondpinkandblue.com will be added to the donation meter too!
So you can shop and still donate! Hooray!!!!

No comments: