Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pay it Forward #1


I have stumbled across this game and have joined in at amityvilleboronia 's blog.



Here is how it works:

I will make a handmade gift for the first 3 interested people who comment on this post. I have 365 days to do it in...
What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise!

The catch is that you must participate as well: you must have a blog and before you leave your comment here, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going.
(just cut and paste this one if you like!)

Ooooo! How exciting!

8 comments:

sophie said...

I am right in the middle of a pay it forward so I wont play this time but I will keep a look out to see what you come up with.

Jemma. said...

Hi there!

Thanks a bunch for joining in with my pay it forward!
If you could just send me your address when you have the chance, that'd be awesome

jljorna@gmail.com

-Jemma

Jogirl said...

oooh this sounds too good, count me in.!

Myth said...

Hi- are you still looking for someone to play?

I found your blog from The Toy Society's newsletter (which mentioned the rainbow packs). I am hoping to send you a handmade toy or two for the packs and I will do a post on my blog.

Myth said...

Thanks Monica - I've done the post on my blog :D my email is fractalmyth(at)gmail.com if you want my postal address :D Cheers!

Tam said...

Hiya..I'd love to be part of PIF...I'm not particually talented though but am sure I can manage something for my PIFs...if I get a place.
Thanks
Tam

Mon @ bpab said...

Okay that's it! I've finally got 3 peeps to send something lovely too! ooooo wonder what it will be??
So that's:
Jogirl
Schelle
Tam

Tam said...

Thanks Monica...now to put my thinking cap on!!