Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Random photo game...

Some work avoidance..... saw on bugandpop's this photo meme and wanted to play toooooo.
The rules are:
"Open the 6th picture folder on your computer, open the 6th photo and blog it. Write something about it. Then tag 6 more people to do the same."

The 6th folder I opened in my photo albums was Chai's 2nd birthday.
This shot was the 6th one and it shows daddy holding Chai at blowing out candle time on the massive cupcake mountain. Auntie 'rella made the chocolate cupcakes... there was heavenly chocolate icing on each one and colourful smarties, cherry ripe pieces, chocolate shavings to choose from!
We had adults and children alike, devouring these tasty cakes. I remember seeing Chai with chocolate all over her mouth and holding a cupcake ready to smear it on her face. Pure delight!

Okay, I know I am supposed to now "tag" 6 other people, but I don't know HOW to do that. (If you know, tell me!) So I'm doing a free for all and letting you do it if you want. Leave me a comment saying you have and I promise I will sneak a peek when you are not looking! No cheating now....6th folder, 6th picture.

1 comment:

sophie said...

so many cupcakes in this game! I wonder if there is a connection sewing = cupcakes = blogging or something?

I am playing too