Saturday, December 19, 2009
If you have time to think about how you are going to 'wrap' up the present, you'll make the gift extra special!
Use re-usable packaging:
* fabric bags that fold up into small wallets
* nice strong boxes (decorated or covered in paper or fabric)
* tea towels
* canisters, baskets, funky pencil case
* re-cycled paper, exotic newspaper (other languages)
* sheet music (Christmas tunes!)
* decorate butchers paper (big white sheets from the butcher!) get the kids to draw pictures on it
* hair ribbon wrapped around present into a bow
* biscuit cutter with name tag attached to gift
The ideas are endless! Just look around your home for inspiration.